Provides unofficial records of U.S. Supreme Court decisions from January 1790 to present
1. Find the "Guided Search" function below the main search.
2. Select Cases
3. Select Federal Cases.
4. Enter your subject terms.
5. Click Search
This site provides a comprehenisve list of Supreme Court opinions back to 1990. In addition it includes many pre-1990 decisions that are considered historically significant.
1. Look for the box called Legal Resources and select the link for Supreme Court.
3. Under Archive of Decisions select the link,1990-present.
1. On the opening screen select case law and click on Select Courts.
2. Select Supreme Court; then click on Done.
3. In the search box enter a term(s) that describe the issue you are researching, i.e. "right to die"
4. You can sort the results by date or relevance by using the tools on the left side of the screen