Feel free to Ask a Librarian! My contact information in box on the right. Or you can always contact the Reference Desk which is staffed by knowledgeable librarians (including myself).
Visit us in the library or if you're at home, you can call us at 719-255-3295, email us at email@example.com, or chat with us (see chat widget below).
Ask a Librarian!
Need help with research or using the library? You can chat, call, email, or text the Library's Reference Desk.
Email: Send an Email
Introduction to this LibGuide!
This guide is designed to help your research for PSC 1100 as well as to introduce you to the basics of using the Kraemer Family Library (aka the university’s library). While this guide is jam packed with information, it will focus on:
• Using the Library VPN to access library resources from home
• Searching recommended library databases for scholarly journal articles
• How to use the Journal Search to find a full-text journal article from a citation
What your librarian can do for you?
I am your personal research resource for PSC 1100 and I specialize in finding public administration, political science, and criminal justice research. So feel free to contact me for help for any of your classes! You can:
• Make an appointment with me to cover a specific research topic in depth. So essentially, you tell me about your topic and assignment and I’ll help you find some resources to help you!
• Email me your questions – anything from Library VPN questions to research related questions.
Can't reach me? The Library has an excellent Reference Desk that is staffed by knowledgeable librarians. You can call, email, or instant message the Reference Desk! Check out how on the Library's Ask Us page.