This guide will assist you in finding sources for your research paper in this course. You will find guidance on:
- sources to help you get started with your research.
- searching in the Kraemer Online Catalog and the Prospector database.
- creating effective search strategies in catalogs and databases.
- requesting journal articles that are not available through Kraemer Family Library.
- where/how to receive research assistance.
Summer storm, Ohio Pass, near Gunnison, Colorado
Before We Get Started
You'll be using a lot of Kraemer Family Library resources while researching your assignments. There are a few steps you need to take to ensure that your library use goes smoothly.