Mon. - Thurs.
7:30am - Midnight
7:30 am - 8 pm
10 am - 6 pm
Ask a Librarian!
Need help with research or using the library? You can chat, call, email, or text the Library's Reference Desk.
Email: Send an Email
This guide is designed to help you complete your research based assignments in this course. The guide will:
- highlight databases that contain scholarly journal literature in your field.
- describe search tips and techniques to help you create more effective search strategies.
- demonstrate how to request journal articles that are not available through Kraemer Family Library.
- show you where to find out how many times a journal article has been cited.
- demonstrate how to find rankings and impact factors for journals within the geography discipline.
- show you where/how to receive research assistance.
Before We Get Started
You'll be using a lot of Kraemer Family Library resources while researching your assignments. There are a few steps you need to take to ensure that your library use goes smoothly.