Using this guide
This guide identifies the most useful library resources for this course. The tabs above identify different categories of information and provide links to library resources, including:
- Tips & Tricks which will help you search effectively
- Finding Resources in our Library Catalog
- How to Read a Call Number
- Finding Articles in our library databases
- The difference between Scholarly & Popular Articles
- Locating Company Information
- How to Evaluate Web Resources
Before We Get Started
You'll be using a lot of Kraemer Family Library resources while researching your assignments. There are a few steps you need to take to ensure that your library use goes smoothly.
Need more help? Go to LiONiL, an interactive tutorial that will help you learn basic library research skills and introduce you to the online and print resources at Kraemer Family Library!
Need Research Help?
On most of the guide's pages there is a yellow chat widget that will instantly connect you to the Library's Reference Desk! Don't like chatting online? Feel free to contact the Reference Desk at 719-255-3295 or email at email@example.com.