Using this guide
This guide identifies the most useful library resources for this course. The tabs above identify different categories of information and provide links to library resources, including:
- Tips & Tricks which will help you get the most from your search
- Finding Resources in our Library Catalog
- How to Read a Call Number
- Finding Articles in our library databases
- Determining the difference between Scholarly vs. Popular Articles
- Finding Company Information
- Finding a SWOT Analysis
- Finding Demographic & Market Data
Before We Get Started
You'll be using a lot of Kraemer Family Library resources while researching your assignments. There are a few steps you need to take to ensure that your library use goes smoothly.
Need more help? Go to LiONiL, an interactive tutorial that will help you learn basic library research skills and introduce you to the online and print resources at Kraemer Family Library!