Need more help? Go to LiONiL, an interactive tutorial that will help you learn basic library research skills and introduce you to the online and print resources at Kraemer Family Library!
Ask a Librarian!
Using this guide
This guide identifies the most useful library resources for this course. The tabs above identify different categories of information and provide links to library resources, including:
- Off-Campus access through the VPN
- Setting-up your Library Account
- Finding Resources in our Library Catalog
- Searching with Boolean Operators
- How to Read a Call Number
- Finding Articles in our library databases
- Scholarly vs. Popular Articles
- Locating Compnay Information
Need Research Help?
On most of the guide's pages there is a yellow chat widget that will instantly connect you to the Library's Reference Desk! Don't like chatting online? Feel free to contact the Reference Desk at 719-255-3295 or email at email@example.com.