Using This Guide
This guide identifies library resources available to help you learn more about using social media in marketing. The tabs above identify different categories of information and provide links to library resources, including:
- Off-Campus Access to library resources using the VPN
- Setting-up your Library Account so you can check-out books
- Finding Resources in our Library Catalog
- Books and eBooks on PowerPoint and Prezi presenations
- Finding Articles in our library databases
- Finding Web Resources on PowerPoint and Prezi presenations
- How to Evaluate Web Resources
Need Research Help?
On most of the guide's pages there is a yellow chat widget that will instantly connect you to the Library's Reference Desk! Don't like chatting online? Feel free to contact the Reference Desk at 719-255-3295 or email at email@example.com.