Ask a Librarian!
Need help with research or using the library? You can chat, call, email, or text the Library's Reference Desk.
Email: Send an Email
Reference Desk Hours
During the current semester, there is a librarian at the Reference Desk to assist you with any questions during the following times:
If you're at home, you can call us at 719-255-3295, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us.
Introduction to this LibGuide!
This guide is designed to help you find research for anthropology research. While this guide is jam packed with information, it will focus on:
• Searching the library catalog to find scholarly books related to your topic
• Searching recommended library databases for finding scholarly journal articles
• Using the Journal Search to find full-text journal articles from a citation
Before We Begin...
Before you start your research, there a few "library mechanic" or basic services you need to be aware of to research efficiently. These include:
What can your librarian do for you?
• Make an appointment with me to cover a specific research topic in depth.
• Email me your questions – anything from Library VPN questions to research related questions.