Introduction to this LibGuide!
This guide is designed to help you find research for your class as well as to introduce you to the basics of using the Kraemer Family Library (aka the university’s library). While this guide is jam packed with information, it will focus on:
• Using the Library VPN to access library resources from home
• Searching the library catalog to find scholarly books related to globalization
• Searching recommended library databases for newspaper, magazine, and journal articles
• Evaluating the resources you find
What can your librarian do for you?
I am your personal research resource for ANTH 3430 and I specialize in finding anthropology and other social science research. So feel free to contact me for help for any of your classes! You can:
• Make an appointment with me to cover a specific research topic in depth. So essentially, you tell me about your topic and assignment and I’ll help you find some resources to help you!
• Email me your questions – anything from Library VPN questions to research related questions.
Can't reach me? The Library has an excellent Reference Desk that is staffed by knowledgeable librarians. You can call, email, or instant message the Reference Desk! Check out how on the Library's Ask Us page.