Ask a Librarian!
Need help with research or using the library? You can chat, call, email, or text the Library's Reference Desk.
Email: Send an Email
Using the Reference Desk
During the current semester, there is a librarian at the Reference Desk to assist you with any questions during the following times:
If you're at home, you can call us at 719-255-3295, email us at email@example.com, or chat with us.
Introduction to this LibGuide!
This guide is designed to help you find research for your class as well as to introduce you to the basics of using the Kraemer Family Library (aka the university’s library). While this guide is jam packed with information, it will focus on:
• Using the Library VPN to access library resources from home
• Developing your search strategy
• Searching databases for scholarly journal articles
• How to expand your search using "cited by" info
What can your librarian do for you?
I am your personal research resource for ANTH 3430 and I specialize in finding anthropology and other social science research. So feel free to contact me for help for any of your classes! You can:
• Make an appointment with me to cover a specific research topic in depth. So essentially, you tell me about your topic and assignment and I’ll help you find some resources to help you!
• Email me your questions – anything from Library VPN questions to research related questions.
Can't reach me? The Library has an excellent Reference Desk that is staffed by knowledgeable librarians. You can call, email, or instant message the Reference Desk! Check out how on the Library's Ask Us page.