Welcome to Your LibGuide!
This guide is designed to help your research for ANTH 3370 as well as to introduce you to the basics of using the Kraemer Family Library (aka the university’s library). While this guide is jam packed with information, it will focus on:
• Using the Library VPN to access library resources from home
• Search Tips
• Searching recommended library databases for scholarly journal articles
• How to find full-text from a citation
• Finding and using "cited by" information
What can your librarian do for you?
I am your personal research resource for anthropology research. So feel free to contact me for help for any of your classes! You can:
• Make an appointment with me to cover a specific research topic in depth. So essentially, you tell me about your topic and assignment and I’ll help you find some resources to help you!
• Email me your questions – anything from Library VPN questions to research related questions.
Can't reach me? The Library has an excellent Reference Desk that is staffed by knowledgeable librarians. You can call, email, instant message, or text the Reference Desk! Check out how on the Library's Ask Us page.