Ask a Librarian!
Need help with research or using the library? You can chat, call, email, or text the Library's Reference Desk.
Email: Send an Email
Using the Reference Desk
During the current semester, there is a librarian at the Reference Desk to assist you with any questions during the following times:
If you're at home, you can call us at 719-255-3295, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us.
Welcome to Your LibGuide!
This guide is designed to help your research for ANTH 3320 as well as to introduce you to the basics of using the Kraemer Family Library (aka the university’s library). While this guide is jam packed with information, it will focus on:
• Designing your search strategy
• Suggest useful databases to find journal articles
• How to find full-text from a citation using the Journal Search
• Locating original research
• Finding and using "cited by" information
• The basics of Google Scholar
Before We Get Started
You'll be using a lot of Kraemer Family Library resources while researching your assignments. There are a few steps you need to take to ensure that your library use goes smoothly.
Getting Research Help
I am your personal research resource for anthropology research. You can:
• Make an appointment with me to cover a specific research topic in depth.
• Email me your questions – anything from Library VPN questions to research related questions.
Can't reach me? The Library has an excellent Reference Desk that is staffed by knowledgeable librarians.